Recover Lost or Deleted Files from Apple, Android or Windows Cell Phones or Tablets
Whether you use your smartphone or tablet for vital photos of site visits or to store your client contact details, or simply snapping those shots on holiday or of the kids growing up, the amount of data these devices store is larger than ever. As with PCs many users fail to back-up the data on these devices.
Whether you need to recover data from an iPad or iPhone, or are using a part of the Android family such as a Samsung, HTC, or a Sony, when disaster hits and your phone is inaccessible, or even if the data is deleted call us immediately.
Attention parents, if you suspect possible cyber-bullying please go here.
- Call History: Calls made and received (date, time, duration)
- Contact list/Phonebook
- Text messages
- Calendar Entries and Notes
- App data
- Wi-Fi access points used -assists in establishing location history.
- Email Data
- Internet History and Bookmarks
- Instant messages (IM) including iMessages and social media platforms
- Recorded Calls and Notes
- Geolocation – historical record of geographic location and travel