Mobile Phone and Tablet Data Recovery
Recover Lost or Deleted Files from Apple, Android or Windows Cell Phones or Tablets
Whether you use your smartphone or tablet for vital photos of site visits or to store your client contact details, or simply snapping those shots on holiday or of the kids growing up, the amount of data these devices store is larger than ever. As with PCs many users fail to back-up the data on these devices.
Whether you need to recover data from an iPad or iPhone, or are using a part of the Android family such as a Samsung, HTC, or a Sony, when disaster hits and your phone is inaccessible, or even if the data is deleted call us immediately.
Attention parents, if you suspect possible cyber-bullying please go here.
Using the same forensic tools used by NZ Law Enforcement, as well as law enforcement agencies around the world, we are able to recover a variety of user data stored on the device itself, including:
- Call History: Calls made and received (date, time, duration)
- Contact list/Phonebook
- Text messages
- Calendar Entries and Notes
- App data
- Wi-Fi access points used -assists in establishing location history.
- Email Data
- Internet History and Bookmarks
- Instant messages (IM) including iMessages and social media platforms
- Recorded Calls and Notes
- Geolocation – historical record of geographic location and travel
If we are not able to recover your data from your mobile device to your satisfaction there is no data recovery fee. Nominal assessment fee applies which is rebatable against final recovery fee when successful.