Computer Disaster Recovery – Deleted u0026amp; Lost File Recovery
If you’ve experienced a computer disaster and deleted or lost critical data, chances are we can recover it. We are data recovery specialists and regularly recover deleted files following computer disasters such as:
- Files have been accidentally or maliciously deleted, or files are corrupted.
- Hard disk has failed due to power supply spike or head crash.
- Operating system has been reinstalled, or different operating system has been installed.
- Disk has been formatted, or disk overwritten with Ghost image.
- Damaged or deleted partition/s, damaged or deleted MBR.
- Bad sectors occur on critical portions of disk, or FAT tables are damaged or deleted.
- Or similar.
If this has happened to you contact us straight away. But before anything else do the following…
- Immediately power off the computer containing the lost data. Switch the power off or remove the power cable. Do not use the Windows shutdown procedure.
- Do not attempt any further procedures on your disk, and don’t let anyone try to help no matter what tools they may want to use. Data recovery is a highly specialised science and any further activity on the disk can significantly add to the complexity of the data recovery process.
- Under no circumstances run Scandisk or similar software that purports to be able to repair your file system. Use of these programs can often complicate the data recovery process!
- Contact us on 0800 LOST FILES (0800 5678 34) anytime for further advice.
- If a desktop PC, have the hard disk or other media removed from your PC by a competent computer professional. Place it in an antistatic bag u0026amp; package this in a box with at least 10cm of protective material. Once we have received the drive, we will analyse it to determine how corrupt or damaged it is, and decide what the appropriate recovery procedure/s will be. We will then provide you with a quotation to recover your data.
Follow these links for more information about our data recovery services.