Lost vital business data?
Before you do anything, follow these simple steps
We are a specialist data recovery company. Recovering lost files is what we do best and we've done it for some of the largest and most successful multi-national organisations
Removable storage media, such as CDs, DVDs, compact flash cards, SD cards, floppy disk, USB drives, Zip, and Jaz can suffer data accessibility problems from drops, scratches, exposure to liquid and heat.
If you've lost critical data on some form of removable media, don't panic. Call 0800 LOST FILES (0800 5678 34) for immediate help. Data recovery is our specialty, so whatever the circumstances, there's a very good chance that we can recover the missing data quickly and efficiently.
Common issues removable storage media include:
- inaccessible media
- spilled liquid damage (coffee, water)
- damage from overheating or fire
- accidental reformatting
- corrupt data
- media surface damage or contamination
- data accidentally or maliciously deleted
Removable media recovery process
1. Call 0800 LOST FILES (0800 5678 34) to assess your situation with a data recovery expert
2. If potentially recoverable, we will arrange to have your hard drive (if easily removed from the notebook) to be couriered to our lab
3. A raw image of the data will be made for analysis
4. Our data recovery specialists will use a range of specialist tools to analyse, fix and recover data from the raw image.
5. Once a recovery has been successfully performed, we create file lists, check the data for validity, and arrange for return of the data in the specified format.
Removable media types
We have experience recovering data from all types of storage media:
CD ROM, CD R/W, DVD-R, DVD+RW, DVD-RAM, Iomega Zip and Jaz, cartridges, Firewire and USB external drives, and USB key/thumb/pen/stick drives, Compact Flash, MicroDrive, Memory Stick, Secure Digital (SD), MultiMedia Card (MMC), SmartMedia, and xD Picture Card.
Pricing and turnaround
As there are so many different factors involved in recovering data, you will need to call a consultant on 0800 LOST FILES (0800 5678 34) to assess the specifics your situation.
Data recovery is our specialty, so whatever the circumstances, there's a very good chance that we can recover the missing data quickly and efficiently. Complete recovery turn-around time including analysis and recovery is usually between 3 and 5 days. Some severe cases can take considerably more time.