Lost vital business data?
Before you do anything, follow these simple steps
We are a specialist data recovery company. Recovering lost files is what we do best and we've done it for some of the largest and most successful multi-national organisations
Laptop and notebook drives
Laptop hard drives face all the same potential problems as desktop PCs, but due to their mobile nature, there are other hazards that result in a damaged hard drive or corrupted data.
If you've experienced a computer disaster, or lost critical data on your laptop, don't panic. Call 0800 LOST FILES (0800 5678 34) for immediate help. Data recovery is our specialty, so whatever the circumstances, there's a very good chance that we can recover the missing data quickly and efficiently.
Common issues with laptop or notebook hard drives include:
- notebook has been dropped and won't turn on
- spilled liquid damage (coffee, water)
- damage from overheating or fire
- operating system won't boot
- applications that won't run or load data
- files have been accidentally or maliciously deleted
- corrupted data
- hard disk component failure
- bad sectors have occurred on critical portions of the disk or FAT tables have been damaged or deleted
Laptop Hard drive recovery process
1. Call 0800 LOST FILES (0800 5678 34) to assess your situation with a data recovery expert
2. If potentially recoverable, we will arrange to have your hard drive (if easily removed from the notebook) to be couriered to our lab
3. A raw image of the data will be made for analysis
4. Our data recovery specialists will use a range of specialist tools to analyse, fix and recover data from the raw image.
5. Once a recovery has been successfully performed, we create file lists, check the data for validity, and arrange for return of the data in the specified format.
Hard disk drive types
We have experience recovering data from all types of laptop hard drives:
EIDE, IDE, SCSI, Fibre Channel, ESDI, RLL, ST/MFM, MCA, PCMCIA Type I, II and II, 1.8" ATA, and CF+ Type II hard drives.
Pricing and turnaround
As there are so many different factors involved in recovering data, you will need to call a consultant on 0800 LOST FILES (0800 5678 34) to assess the specifics your situation.
Data recovery is our specialty, so whatever the circumstances, there's a very good chance that we can recover the missing data quickly and efficiently. Complete recovery turn-around time including analysis and recovery is usually between 3 and 5 days. Some severe cases can take considerably more time.